Try not to believe everything you read on the internets
I have three Google Alerts set up and delivered to my mailbox every day to keep up to date. They track and report on news stories mentioning the following:
It’s sort of fun to read about what’s going on out there in the cheating world to see what people are writing about. This article seemed interesting, so I had a look, because who doesn’t love a listicle?
The story mentions the seven things to look for:
- Their phone becomes more important than you — I agree, and I’ve written about it on a few occasions.
- Your spouse is evasive — this one speaks to answering your spouse’s direct questions.
- OUT TO LUNCH
- Conversations about infidelity lead to arguments — yup, especially when they start with an accusation.
- Your partner is secretive with time — If you’re acting secretive with your time, you probably aren’t doing it right.
- Your relationship is like a rollercoaster — I disagree with this one. People in good relationships also cheat, and people in bad relationships don’t always cheat.
- You have your suspicions — it makes sense. It might not be accurate, but the smoke/fire observation shouldn’t be ignored.
Before I introduce #3, I think we should meet the author —
Sardar M Imran has written for divingdaily since 2018 as Editor of the site and traveled the World to many of the biggest Smartphone and Technology events. Sardar M Imran has a background in Technology and IT and Deep Passion for Everything Android and Google. His specialties lay in Smartphones of all budgets, Accessories, Home Automation and more.
His nerdiness doesn’t mean anything until you consider this —
3. You find them staring at others…
You find them staring at others? WTF? Our friend writes —
If you find your partner’s eyes not just looking but resting on other people for extended periods of time, you should have your guard up. In these sorts of instances, they may not have cheated yet, but might not be opposed to the idea.
Where in the hell did he get this idea? I guess he confused his last girlfriend’s silent appeals for help with a desire to cheat.
If your wife loses her pretty little head and ends up staring gap-jawed at every hawtie she sees, she’s probably not cheating; she probably has a mental defect. No sane woman would wander around in public staring at the men she wanted to have an affair with.
Why? Because men don’t need much encouragement to get naked, so she wouldn’t have to stare longingly at them. What’s more likely happening is she’s staring at the closest exit and fantasizing using it and never looking back.
Anyone who thinks their wife would do this probably thinks she’s as smart as a fucking goldfish. And if you think your wife is as dumb as a goldfish, you will never catch her cheating because you will always underestimate her.
If your husband treats you like a goldfish, and you’re cheating, let him. An asshole like that would never give you enough credit to get away with it, and that is precisely what you want.
Are you thinking about stepping out? Check out the Adultery Academy and follow our 12 guided lessons that walk you through the birth, life, and death of an affair —Welcome to the Adultery Academy!
If you’re thinking about cheating, you’ve come to the right place.medium.com
Join my email list — HERE for exclusive access to me directly. Ask questions, hear about what I’m up to, and get a free pdf copy of my ebook —How to Cheat — Field Notes from an Adulteress
Why I wrote a book on cheating.medium.com
© Teresa J. Conway, 2021
By Teresa J Conway on .
Exported from Medium on April 8, 2021.